Panatta is the most traditional Italian company in the fitness sector, specialized in the production of fitness equipment that is completely made in Italy. Born from the passion and determination of Rudy Panatta, it has its roots in the origins of physical culture.
For 6 decades Panatta has been a major figure in the history of the fitness and bodybuilding sector, always maintaining the same and unique features throughout time.
The company mission is to produce equipment for a true physical workout aimed to be beautiful, functional, reliable, durable and at the best price-quality ratio.
Made in Italy, design, experience combined with perfect biomechanics, technology and the highest quality have always been the company’s ambition.
Panatta equipment is designed, manufactured and tested in Italy. They are the result and expression of a concept characterized by product and production innovation.
The range of products offered is one of the widest on the market in terms of function, purpose and training methods:
• 20 product groups – cardio fitness, strength equipment (plug-in weights and plate loaded) as well as functional and group training.
• More than 450 products in our portfolio (more than 90 new launched to the market in 2020-2022)
Every customer has the opportunity to create a dreaming fitness space by choosing from over 2,000 color combinations for the individual design of the equipment (frame/upholstery).
The internal control over the development and production process of each piece of equipment (all phases take place within the company) have determined the success of the Panatta brand worldwide. The company covers 20,000 square meters, in the heart of the Marche region – central Italy.
Panatta is present in 85 countries worldwide and exports over 70% of its turnover abroad. Customers who choose the Panatta brand combine history, tradition, biomechanical excellence and unsurpassed quality.
• Business and administrative headquarters.
• Production site with complete control over the internal production process.
• Sales management and marketing department.
• Over 1,500 square meters showroom with more than 220 pieces of equipment to view and test. A true paradise for fitness enthusiasts.
• Design and development led by a team of engineers and designers.
• Customer service center and spare parts shipping.
ENJOY ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT WORLD FITNESS COMMUNITIES AND DISCOVER THE BEAUTIFUL FITNESS CENTERS WORLDWIDE THAT HAVE CHOSEN 100% MADE IN ITALY!